Angel Merit Badges

I send this article out about once a year. I never tire of doing it myself and I feel you will just LOVE the uplifting surges of JOY you get from doing this!

Angel Proudly Wearing ‘Merit Badge’

(Scroll to the very bottom for demonstration…of how to do it.

So the first angel says to the second angel…”Were did you get that awesome Merit Badge”

The second angel answers…”Oh, I got it from this really awakened human”

Angel Merit Badges? Do you think that is silly?

Here’s what happened…

About a year ago, I sent out an energy exercise entitled, “How to Shift Energy Instantly”.

I explained how to do this easily…

•    Pretend like you are a fisherman
  •    Weave a net of pink light, intertwine some gold filaments for purity
  •    Hurl the net over a person or situation you want to see shifted (no worries, if the target doesn’t want the net of light, it won’t even land on them)

(I have seen absolute miracles after using this love-light technique)

So yesterday, a friend was telling me that his boss was being so mean to him that he was about to explode (and maybe get fired)

He felt so weak from the assault of ‘meanness’ that he did not have the strength to do the pink net technique himself…so I did it for him. (well he is a Really good friend)

For this case, I used my psychic abilities to ask his (the mean guy’s) angels permission. Well, the 3 spirits that walked closest to him were on the dark side. His meanness had attracted them and they were parasitically ‘feasting’ on his constant negativity.

I asked the 3 darker energies if they wanted a ‘pink net of love light’. They were surprised, shocked actually…yet very eager to receive. I quickly created then hurled a net for each one of them and they were delighted that someone had sent them a ‘net of pink love light’

With the mischievous energies distracted…

(and absorbing some of that light) I was then able to work on the ‘mean man’ (BTW…I’m starting to feel bad about calling him ‘mean’)

I was guided to create a mini-net for each section of his brain. His seeming ‘meanness’ was coming from a very imbalanced brain. of course, I also hurled a big net over his entire energy field.

I checked back in with my friend the next day and he said, “Rebecca, I owe you profound thanks, I haven’t heard a negative word or look from the man since we talked!”

Hurray for Pink nets of love and light…

So, how does this apply to angels and spirits and merit badges?

My guides say…

“It is time for humans to ‘wake up’ and realize they were given dominion over all things. When humanity realizes the tremendous power they have to ‘bless’- it will be a great day indeed. By blessing your angels, guides and spirits… you are leaping ahead in spiritual evolution!

This is a sign humanity is truly ready to move into the next golden Age

My guides continued…ask people to create these ‘nets of light’- call the name of the angel or spirit, then hurl the net with blessing.

These nets will be displayed like a ‘merit badge’ and all the universe will rejoice.

Every angel, spirit, energy form, you send a net to will be proudly displaying their ‘merit badges’ all over the heavens. This will translate into all dimensions and levels of creation. (I think they are having a contest to who can get the most ‘merit badges’.)

Why?

Because every single ‘merit badge’ is a sign that another human has ‘woke up’.

Yes, this is a sign that you realize you do indeed have the power to bless the spirit world…they crave our blessings and this is just so cotton-picken wonderful I want to shout it from the rooftops!

Here’s how you do it:

Step 1. Intention- whom do you want to bless with your net of pink and gold love light?

Step 2. Creation-create a pink net, intertwine it with gold filaments (do this with your imagination- the most potent creation tool in the universe)

Step 3. Hurl the net with blessings and good intent over the angel, person, situation.

I always love Pictures to help me visualize…

Create Net of Pink Light /Intertwine Gold

Hurl the Net

Angel Proudly Wearing ‘Merit Badge’

That’s it…you can create these nets in an instant and create as many as you like. You can even do it for yourself.

Since getting this guidance I have created and sent nets to

• My dog Sparky who got hit by a car
  • My mom and dad who are crossed over
  •  All my angels and guides(and all the archangels)
  •  Saints
  •  Mother Teresa
  •  Azna
  •  Every time, I think of a spirit- I create and send a net-what fun…

Questions?

Q. How many times can I bless my angels?

A.  As often as you like …please, they love it.

Q. What if I don’t know the names of my angels?

A. Just say…All my guardian angels, this is for you. (create several nets because you have several angels)

Q. Is there any danger of ‘unwanted energy connection’?

A. No, because you are hurling the net and disconnecting from it.

Q. Should I ask permission?

A. Your angels are eager to receive this blessing- if you are netting  a human, the net will not be able to land on them if they do not want it. Their energy field will deflect it.

It’s all good folks…now get busy and hurl some nets.

I’m going to check in psychically soon and see how many nets are out there. If we all do this, we can flood the heavens with merit badges in the blink of an eye.

Here is our chance to show the spirit world that we are awake and ready for the golden age of less struggle and more victorious living.

Love, Love, Love,

Rebecca

PS: Please pass this along to anyone you think will LOVE it! (Also share on Facebook and Twitter)

PSS: Have you checked out my latest Free Gifts?

I have created some NEW ones you will LOVE!

Download PDF of this Pink Net Technique below.

Angel Merit Badges

Share the love!

Comments

comments

Comments

29 Responses to “Angel Merit Badges”

1. wairata on August 27th, 2010 3:55 pm

Hi Marina
    My dog has cancer is it possible to throw a net over him
    Love always

2. Sarah on August 27th, 2010 3:59 pm

Hello Rebecca,
    Is there anyway you could send out a request to have us all send these nets to the insurgents and to the victims in the Congo? Have you heard of how the insurgents systematically raped over 400 people in a village in the Congo over four days. They even raped infants – 1 month old baby boy, 18 month old boy. The insurgents have been doing this for a long time and are continuing to do so.

I have been struggling with how to help them. Just maybe we can help make a change there and swing things for the better.

Thanks for considering, Sarah

3. Maria on August 27th, 2010 4:04 pm

I was literally sitting at my computer with my chin in my cupped hand, looking out the window at the beautiful trees while asking the universe for some abundance assistance. I have never had issues with money. When my accounts have gotten low, money has always appeared from somewhere…Today, I was feeling a little anxious, accounts are low.

Suddenly….I recv’d your e-mail about hurling pink nets….I am going to hurl pink nets at all of my angels of abundance just to make sure that they haven’t forgotten about me.
    Thank you!!
    Maria

4. Viviane Beck on August 27th, 2010 4:08 pm

Would you please perform for the pink gold net on my new boss we will call him Tom Mertz he has some bad juju on him cause he is mean to me and wants to kick me to the curb and I need my job. Please make him nice and want me to be his assistant like I am suppose to be. I am very desperate. I have been with the company 16 yrs and he only 6. everone else likes me. Please oh pleaseeee….

Thank you and so mote it be.!

5. Judith Caillier on August 27th, 2010 5:13 pm

Thanks, Rebecca, for all you’re doing – I just sent a net over you 🙂

6. Thomas on August 27th, 2010 6:10 pm

The nets idea is the best one I have ever heard from you. I sent one to you too!

7. Priscilla on August 28th, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi Rebecca,
    I remember you gave this to us long ago. Thanks again for reminding us to do this. Very helpful. I also remember the sending of love, light and blessings to all angels in our prayers which you taught us. Everyday I thank God for people like you.
    Love,Light and Blessings……to you and yours.

8. sune on August 28th, 2010 4:15 pm

THANK YOU REBECCA..
    This is brilliant..THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
    LOTS OF PINK NETS OF LOVE NEEDED HERE…HOPE FOR THE BEST !!
    INFINITE BLESSINGS
    SUNE

9. Karen Alison on August 28th, 2010 11:10 pm

Hi Rebecca,

I threw the pink net over a human I know and it had an interesting effect on ME, which I wasn’t expecting! I found that after I did it, I felt much more love and compassion for that person. Before throwing the net over them, I’d been feeling a bit conflicted about them.

Thanks for this wonderful technique! You’re the best.

Karen

10. Mayra on August 29th, 2010 1:38 am

Hi, Marina

I need some of your powers to find a job…I am behind on some payments and my husband job is very slow…

Can you help me with your thoughts…?

Mayra

11. Victory on August 30th, 2010 3:35 am

GOD BLESS YOU, REBECCA!
    Your technique is original, so good looking and effective!
    THANK YOU A LOT !
    LOVE DOES GREAT THINGS!

12. Terri on September 1st, 2010 3:12 pm

Thanks so much for this Rebecca. I’ve been creating them on my walks down by the river. They’re beautiful and I believe they are working wonders.

Great visual and these nets feel very real in my mind’s eye.

Thanks again!

Be Blessed!

Terri

13. Mim Grace on September 2nd, 2010 6:16 pm

Thanks so much, Rebecca!

14. Sharon OHare on September 3rd, 2010 1:37 am

Rebecca I was in that group that made up those nets, loved them then and love them even more now because I know such simplicity works! Love the pics as well! Love and Light to you Rebecca!

15. Kim Ponce on December 2nd, 2010 9:03 am

Rebecca, love your insight and pics. I am a visual person and it helped me make my pink nets. Thank you, L n L Kim

16. Diana on February 5th, 2011 3:44 pm

Hi Rebecca,
    Thank you for sharing this lovely technique with us. I shall use it with joy!
    Blessings,
    Diana

17. Elizabeth on August 15th, 2011 2:15 pm

Hurling nets as I type this…All of my Angels are AMAZING!

Thank you!

18. Carolyn on August 15th, 2011 2:41 pm

Hello Rebecca,
    What an absolutly wonderful thing to do! I immediately made my first net and sent it to my Spirit Guide, Twin Flames!!! It was so uplifting to hurl that to him, I’m still grinning from ear to ear!
    Thank you, now onto all the other nets I want to throw.

19. Pat on August 15th, 2011 3:42 pm

Huring one to my former boss whom I love but working for him (he was mean to me) and now that I don’t work for him – he is not mean…but heck I hurled my net of love to him….because one day I hope the option to marry him will be a reality.

20. Flo Ayisi on August 15th, 2011 5:03 pm

Hi Rebecca. Thank you for this love net! Am hurting from the revelation that my husband is having an affair. Have just hurled the net on him and waiting for the shift. Will post my observation soonest. Regards.

21. SANIL.S.S on August 15th, 2011 10:05 pm

I am in a very bad financial condition. I need to improve it by improving
    my business.I request you kindly pray for me and send solutions to
    recover from this situation.
    Thanking you,
    SANIL.S.S

22. Richard on August 15th, 2011 11:54 pm

It was so awsome to see your email and to find out we can do this. I made several nets to all kinds of angels. Me being the artist, I started making nets using different weaving patterns. When I threw these to the angels, I felt these smiles coming from them. It was like they were totally caught off guard by the different types of net and weaving patterns. I felt like they were so happy to get these custom nets. Lastly, while making one of my custom nets. I was thinking, who else should i make a net for? Then in my mind popped up Jesus. So, while my eyes were closed, I started weaving one for Jesus all the while smiling. Then I starting having this feeling of Love come over me and my tears started to flow. I was in a bit of shock, but continued with my eyes closed and finished my net. I threw it on Jesus and I felt a big smile coming from him and tears. It was the most happiness I felt in a long time. I felt good that I did this for them and for Jesus. Even now, while writing this my tears are flowing. Thank you Rebecca.

23. violet on August 16th, 2011 8:15 am

Dear Rebecca,

thanks a zillion for the wonderful tool of a fishing net of love and purity! I have already blessed my guardian angels with merit badges!
    hope you notice them when you go on rounds in the sky!
    with love and prayers,
    Violet

24. christine on August 16th, 2011 8:55 am

I pray that all people in the world, especially here in the Philippines where plenty of conflicts exist. Please help me spread pink and golden nets of love and light in the entire provinces of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao, all in the Philippines.

More nets of Love and Light for you, chosen one

25. rose on August 16th, 2011 8:44 pm

can you send a pink net over my children,,they have been ignoring me for a very longtime now..I did what you told us to do ..hurled them the pink net but i need more support from you..hope it works stronger with me and your pink net hurled over them…thank you

26. M on August 17th, 2011 11:25 am

Im having trouble visualizing. I even say what I am doing like Im weaving the threads through and state pink red gold for love an d hope and white purity. and ask did it for someine and then their angels, guides, guardian angels. I m not sure and feel like it isnt correct. I even printed out the directions and reviewed and tried again. Am I being blocked.? What can I do to change? Why is there a block? What is happening. I am not a great visualizer that’s why all things fall apart. WHen I say something negative it seems to happen, when I say or visualize what I want it gets fuzzy and doesnt come to pass/ Can yo reply and let me know what I can do to fix, please???

27. soman pillay on August 19th, 2011 1:19 pm

Thx a million… god bless u always. Fr Malaysia

28. Mary on November 23rd, 2012 1:20 pm

Thanks so much for this spiritual tool

29. josephine on November 23rd, 2012 4:16 pm

again thank you for a very easy, practical ,fun and full of love techniques we can use anytime,anywhere. It feels so good to know that we humans can also do good things for our spirit family. It is what I love from you Rebecca. It reminds us all the time of how powerful we are and we can do so much for ourselves and for others without thinking of how much money we should spend. I sure will be casting more pink nets for myself, for you and for everyone.

Got something to say?